Pubg Free Skins
Are you a Pubg freak? Playing Pubg became your hobby right now? Or, it is your favorite past time? For most people, Pubg has become their favorite pass time and also become their hobby. Pubg craze or Pubg madness has spread like a rapid-fire among people all over the world. And if you are one present in this PUBG madness then it is quite happening. But do you have any idea about the new features or recent updates of the game that it is offering to its players? I guess most of my readers going through this particular article will agree with me that they are aware of the recent updates of the game. But in case if you are not aware of the updates I can surely help you out and there is nothing to worry about it. Here, let me discuss with you about the latest editions of PUBG Free skins. Have you heard of PUBG skin?
Check Out More:-
- [Leaked] PUBG Mobile Season 11 New Update: New weapons, Skins, Mode, Outfits
- Best Setting For Pubg Mobile [Updated]
DO you know what it is? Let me give you some idea about the skins of this game, how you can use it and about its different types as well as price. So, readers let me begin.
What are PUBG Free skins?
As this is only a game, we can openly appreciate the remorseless universe of PUBG and convey what needs be there in any capacity we wish to. Numerous individuals don’t confine themselves just to shooting activities. They feel the game characters as portrayals of their own characters, and they like to show up appealing. There is a fitting component for this, called PUBG skins. These are corrective things that empower players to tweak their appearance in the game. From boots to headgears. These things don’t change the result of the game, yet are viewed as huge and amusing to gather. You can acquire all these skins from PUBG crates.
How to upgrade your skin?
If you are the one who loves to change or upgrade your appearance then you can do so by altering your skins which is currently on demand. For upgrading skins, you can now try different websites. From there you can gain easy access to various skins as per your preference.
You can earn profits from your skin.
Some players try updating their skins and upgrading their skins they sell the older ones and gains cash. You could likewise do what they do, yet you should realize that there are different approaches to do it. Some need you to contribute a limited quantity of cash, while others just require a lot of time and persistence.
So, dear PUBG lovers what is your idea about PUBG skin? Would you like to upgrade to a new skin, sell it and earn money? Whatever it is trying these skins are worth considering while you are playing the game.
The ways of getting skins in PUBG mobile version:
- From doing sniper, AR ,SMG and LMG , Pistol and Melee Mastery Achievements
- On reaching RP (royale pass)60 by completing challenge and daily missions .
- Note:on buying ELITE Royale pass u get more rewards and skins when compared to normal royale pass
- On reaching Crown 5 and playing 5 classic matches you get a weapon skin for this .Each season you can earn one by reaching Crown 5
- Obviously from crates and other events !!
- You can buy skins using UC (usually from Lucky air drop and crates )
- You can also redeem skins by using Silver fragments
- Tip: for reading my answer i will tell u way to redeem Ump9 ( crashing waves) skin by setting your VPN to Thailand using Express VPN app and then open the Pubg Mobile version and go to redeem section and voila you can redeem it for 672 silver fragments
- More skins can be found by above method there are actually You tube videos on this
to get a Pubg free skin for a weapon, there are three ways :
- Achievements :
- If you open your achievements option and go to weapon symbol you’ll find there missions which will give skins for AR, SMG, shotgun and sniper rifle. These missions are completed when you kill 500 players with each of these guns.
- Completing the missions that give you coupon scrapes for premium crates. But it depends totally on luck and will take a long time without the guarantee of getting any.
- Redeem :
- Redeem crates have two skins; one for Scar-L and one for Shotgun. Collecting silver frags upto 1500 will surely open the doors of getting them.
- RP missions :
- Every RP season has one free skin unlocked at higher ranks. Complete RP missions to gain RP points and reach at that level.